Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just Trying

There is nothing worse than having to put a smile on your face and act like everything is ok when you are really falling apart inside. Lately it seems like my whole world is crashing down around me and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I just wish that I could have one day of no pain, no tears, no hurt, no heartache, but I know that is not going to happen. It is very tiresome when you have to put a smile on your face and act like everything is ok to the world when nothing seems right to you. Living with a chronic invisible disease is a never ending job. People ask "Are you ok? ", but trust me most of the time they do not really want to hear the truth. If you have never lived with an invisible disease then there is no way to explain to you the difficulty of just getting through each day, both mentally and physically.  It is a never ending cycle of pain, fear, depression, and so many other feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment